Sunday, May 22, 2011

One Day at Starbucks

I've been meaning to blog about this since last week. But I have to come up with a background or history about. I was disappointed because (1st) there was no history, (2nd) no description of the product & (3rd) bloggers are more focused with the drinks, frappuccino, not the pastries nor sandwiches. Pretty disappointing.

Any hows, Starbucks' not only is well known for their famous frappuccinos and signatured coffee beans, but I completely LOVE their sandwiches, tortilla wraps, pandesals, and waffles. My favorite, Forest Ham, wasn' t available in their SM North Branch :( so I ordered a different sandwich instead.

Croissant Ham & Cheese SW Php125.00 (i dunno d exact name & price)



Cinnamon Swirl Php55.00
So here's our drinks :)
L-R: Raspberry Fruit & Green Tea w/ Soya

My 2nd Drink: Mango Passion Fruit
Quote for the Day: "Sometimes you can tell a large story out with a tiny subject." - Eliot Porter


Starbucks SM North
CC 102-B Upper G/F, Supermarket Level
SM City North City, EDSA
Quezon City, Metro Manila 
Phone: (632) 925-4183





No comments:

Post a Comment