Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kenny Rogers Roasters

Classic Roasted Chicken. Macaroni and cheese. corn muffin. and 20++ side dishes.

After so many years (I forgot my last dine at Kenny Rogers), I revisited Kenny Rogers. I had my dinner there last tonight with the company of friends. Thanks to my sister who gave our dinner treat. :)

Kenny Rogers first came to the Philippines in 1995 and opened its doors on the 28th of March. As mentioned in the onset of my blog, they became known for their roasted chicken, baby back ribs, corn-muffins and a wide array of fresh side dishes.



Kenny Rogers Roaster Trinoma Branch is filled with mouth-watering wall pictures of their dishes that made them famous. 

These what we ordered:

Solo B with 2 side dishes (cheese and garlic potato/mac n chiz), corn-muffin 
Solo A with rice, one side dish (steamed veggies), corn-muffin
Solo A w/ rice, one side dish (mac n chiz), corn-muffin
Extra order of Mac & Cheese (my all time fave)
Last but not the least, we ordered Kenny's version of their yogurt.

Yogurt w/ sliced kiwis
Their yogurt had a similar taste. It tasted like White Hat, but not exactly like it. I still can't think which brand it tastes like. 

Quote for the Day: "If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera." ~ Lewis Hine




No comments:

Post a Comment