Saturday, May 14, 2011

CBTL's Peach Fruit Tea Drink

Finally! After 3 days of blogger incognito, it's finally working again. I was ecstatic to blog away last Thursday about Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's Peach Fruit Tea. Out of curiousity, I shelled out to try it out.

I got the Large size and paired it up with Hello Panda :)



Aside from the Peach flavor, they also have Lemon & Pomegranate. I have yet to try them the next time. :) I'll make another post with all 3 flavors on hand. Food trip is good, it's on my side. Because I don't easily get big. (I wish).

Official CBTL ad - try it out! :)
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, for me, has a special way of making tea infusions interesting and yummy. I give both my thumbs up for this. So, if you're a tea-lover, head over to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Branches and order yourself this Fruit Tea Flavors. :)

Quote for the Day: "Some of the most complete and satisfying works of art have been produced when their authors had no idea of creating a work of art, but were concerned with expression of an idea." - Man Ray

Visit CBTL UP-Ayala Technohub Branch




No comments:

Post a Comment