Tuesday, March 20, 2012

YakiMix at Masinag

My mom totally loves YakiMix. She doesn't say so but its her word for the day when my sister arrived last January 2012. So before my sister left for school the following month, we had our YakiMix adventure in their SM Masinag Branch.


The place was very big. It is surrounded by huge glass panels and the very interiors was as if we were dining a five-star hotel. I really liked this branch - the ambiance, the decorations, the big space and the food!

 
We came at the place at 12noon. I was actually worried because we made no reservations prior, and with our history with YakiMix Trinoma Branch, I was anxious to know that we might be end up lining and waiting for our cue. But all my speculations were erased. :) The place was not packed (although it was lunch time) and we were given seats right away. That's a plus point for me. :)

Soup section. They seemed to have more choices
Raw section for grilling
I am very amazed with the raw selections that they have. The choices were so many. I think they maybe more complete than the branch at T. Morato. One thing I have observed was that the servers would readily replenish an empty platter. The serving time was really fast. The crews are all friendly, in terms that they smile a lot! :)

  
Sashimi and Sushi section

Dessert section

The chandelier center display was the "magical" thing that made the whole place lit up. :) They were all simply wonderful. My brother said that each branch has a different center piece chandelier display. That I have to see. 


Plate servings we got


 

If you are craving for YakiMix, I highly recommend this branch. Though it seemed far but worth every gas of your car ^_~



 Great ambiance. Great food choices. Great staff.
Excellent service!


YakiMix, SM City Masinag Branch
G/F SM City Masinag
Marcos Hwy, Brgy. Mayamot
Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
Tel. no.: (02) 781-4182



"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well."
~ Virginia Woolf

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Could you check out and follow my blog? I'll be doing the same to you also. Just message me their in my "contact" tab with your link so I can surely follow back. It's my way of saying "Thank you!". :)

    here it is:
    http://www.vfashionregion.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete