Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kimono Ken Come Back!

Hello Kimono Ken! :)

We meet again at last. And your menu prices changed more expensively. The usual milk tea with sago I normally order seemed to have been erased . Some of your usual dishes has been replaced and your menu photos just watered my palates even more. ^_^





Dinner with some friends from Guam, China and Laguna brought us all here in resto. The host, unknowingly, picked the place and later found out that it's one of my favorites!

Here's what I ordered:

Salmon Sashimi (of course!)

Don Buri (I think?)
It's the first time that I will be trying their Don Buri. I particularly liked the sauce of the dish itself, it's sweet like those of kamameshi rice. :) This order is quite heavy, for me it is because I only eat small, but amazingly I was able to consume the entire thing!

Ebi Tempura
The menu orders will never be complete if there's no order of ebi tempura! :) I just so loved them! :)

California Maki for sharing 


"It doesn't matter if you take a great picture if no one knows what it's about."
- Carl Mydans

No comments:

Post a Comment