Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cozy Cafe Breton

I first had a taste of crepes dessert on my first trip to Boracay. It was the crepe station along the beach, where the ones you order will be prepared and cooked right in front of you. It was heaven!

It was an experience and a memorable one. When we always return home after every Boracay trip, we would look for the crepe house within the metro, hoping there will be one here! And there is one - Cafe Breton.
My rusted memory can't seem to make me remember who introduced us to this place. But this was the exact place, the same ambiance, the same ceramic plates and cups designs. It's not like Boracay but it felt and it was good as Boracay is. :)

The place really is cozy.

Very quiet and romantic.

My whole family love this place. It is the dessert and coffee place in one. From that discovery onward, we would bring our friends over here. We would introduce this as well to our foreign friends and totally loved the place.


Even if we had not been in back, all of us could order (without looking in the menu) our favorites!

My dad ordered Fantastic Pinay (crepes with mango and choco spread). This order does not come with ice cream toppings, but my dad ordered an extra ice cream topping.

Fantastic Pinay w/ Ice Cream
My brother ordered La Pinay, which is similar to Fantastic Pinay but topped off with ice cream.
La Pinay
I only ordered Hot Chocolate
Hot Chocolate
My sister ordered Funtastyc (banana crepe + nutella + grand marinier) and Chocolate something milkshake
Funtastyc 

Our friends ordered Adam and Eve Crepe (I think)

Cafe Breton might just be the place for you to hang out and do nothing OR it could be the perfect place for a proposal OR simply just to talk with some of your best girlfriends.

I definitely will bring my new friends to this place. Quiet and no disturbances.

Great service as well!.


Cafe Breton

 


"You've got to deal with how photographs look, what's there, not how they're made."
- Gary Winogrand

3 comments:

  1. The first time I ate at Cafe Breton (Makati Branch), I was with my sister and her friend. I forgot what crepe I ordered but it was one with chocolates and nuts :) I really adored the look and feel of the shop. And I would love to eat at one again. Maybe MOA branch naman :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cafe Breton! I try to order a different dessert crepe every time we visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. funtastyc and la pinay are my faves! yum yum!

    ReplyDelete