Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sanggyupssal Overload!

I absolutely loooove Korean Sangyupssal :) I had my taste of this dish in another Korean restaurant along Kalayaan Avenue. The sangyupssal order was a little bit pricey and the order was also small. So, what we would do is we would have our own home party - sangyupssal feast! We ate our hearts out until we got so full!

A few months went by, we got a word of mouth that there's another Korean joint inside the Teacher's Village area. It was an eat all you can Sanggyupssal feast! And I finally got to try it when some friends from Palawan have been craving for Korean dishes.

Don-Day Korean Restaurant is situated along Malingap Street, Teacher's Village. It is an open air restaurant known for its buffet of korean dishes. They have two sets of buffet - sanggyupssal buffet and korean dishes + sangyupssal buffet. We got the mixed buffet price meal. 

My set of photos are short because I had no plans of making a review for the place, I was too hungry to attack and eat sangyupsal :)) 

My left side friend's plate

My right side friend's plate

My first plate :)


Don Day Korean Restaurant, Teacher's Village
#40 Malingap St., Teacher's Village, Q.C., Philippines
Opens daily from 10:30am-2:30pm, 4:30pm-10:30pm
Contact no.: (02) 435-0528


Quote for the Day: "It's not what you put in to the camera, it's what you put into the camera." - David L. Rayfield

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Don-Day but I saw it once when I visited Pipino.. :D Will definitely try this soon! <3

    ReplyDelete