Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tokyo Bubble Tea Restaurant

Before every tea bubble place, milk tea drinks became the fad or the "in" thing, this little Japanese sounding place stood already in place. Situated just outside the SM D'Block Hypermarket entrance, Tokyo Bubble Tea Restaurant is silently waiting for new customers. I've known this place for years already, as it has been my pick-up hang-out place while waiting for someone to pick me up.

Yes, they have yummy bubble pearls that goes along with your order of taro milk tea or royal milk tea. And yes, it's Japanese! ^^, . . .it's not really that fancier than we think nor even pricey. But the food is really cheap and servings are really great.

The place is really small, but the upstairs level is much sought-after. It's a quiet place and romantic to do some cozy-ing (if you know what I mean).

The place is painted in white, with array of lights in the ceiling. The chairs are comfortable and colorful. The staff are very friendly and they really know what they are serving.









The menu boards has also been revamped. They've added colorful legends that helps new customers as well as regular guests to be easily guided in ordering. If this was an digital menu board, I bet that it will be very animated. :)

The food menu features Japanese-Western fusion food, ranging from well-known fusion maki, sushi, ramen, takoyaki ball and many more.

The day my friend and I visited the place, it was after we went to SMX Cosmetologie Fair. We were really starving and craving for milk tea :D  My friend and I especially love how they make the bubble pearls - the consistency of the pearls, ah! It's heaven! :)

(Left to right: strawberry milk tea + taro milk tea w/ pudding and pearls)
 
I was craving for ramen that day.. hot ramen :) So I ordered a tempura seafood ramen noodles. It was soooo good! :)



My friend ordered pesto pasta with chicken teriyaki (I think). She was craving for pesto at the moment.


"Bubble Tea is a great place to your lunch, light snack meals, or dinner. It is a great place to hangout with your friends and family where the ambiance encourages fun and laughter."

When the fad for milk tea craze die and you have no where to go, Tokyo Bubble Tea is the place where you have to be. I recommend 101% their milk tea flavors! :)


Tokyo Bubble Tea - SM North Branch
LG/F SM North Edsa, The Block, Quezon City
Sun-Thurs 10AM-10PM
Fri-Sat 10AM-11PM

 Quote for the Day: "A photo no longer tells the truth. It suggests just one possibility." ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment