Tuesday, January 24, 2012

YakiMIX Sushi & Smokeless Grill Craze

I.am.in.the.yakimix.craze!

3 or 5 years ago, the building where Music Match is located, YakiMix just stood in between Banco de Oro ground floor and Music Match third floor. My friends and siblings would just pass by this crowded and lined up place. I know it's a buffet-type dinning place and I had in mind that it's the same as the rest.

2011 came and YakiMix is the talk of the metro. Reviews says that it's more than Saisaki, or Dad's or other eat-all-you-can-buffets. So, three days before 2011 ends, I get my chance to savor and experience this YakiMix Craze. :)


The elevator going up features the "main event" of eat-all-you can rates. The food varies from Japanese, American, Filipino, Korean cuisines.

A Japanese - sushi & sashimi - lover, this place is heaven! Just imagine, I can one to sawa, help myself with endless servings of salmon, ebi, tempura, makis galore! ^_^


The pictures on my way up, really made my mouth water and I can't wait to start going around and digging in!




My camera in hand, I randomly started shooting. Here is what's in store for you at YakiMix :)

YakiMix offers you a section of raw meat servings, rice cakes, hotdogs, bacon, spam, kebab, etc.

To compliment with grilled meat and other grilled food, a section of make-your-own sauces was situated at the end of this long stretch.

They also have kimchi located in the salad & soup section


Just across the salad & soup section is my most favorite part of this area :)

The raw fish section was wiped out that I wasn't able to take a photo. It was going out fast. Before proceeding to the rest of the place, let me share you some of plates. It's not that quite many (I'm so kawawa pagdating sa buffets =( )



my cousins plate :)
my mixed dishes.. :) see the grill at the back? :)
Continuing my random shots..
..at the far end of the salad section table is the dessert area brought to you by Goldilocks mini pastries :)

They also have an ice cream bar here you can get to scoop your own desired flavor and select below on the toppings.


I hope you enjoyed my YakiMix adventure. I'm sure that I'll be back for more food adventures and more YakiMix photos :) 



YakiMIX Sushi & Smokeless Grill
Tomas Morato
Quezon City, M.M.
(02) 332-8073

Quote for the day: "The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking." ~ Brooks Atkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment