Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CBTL's Red Velvet Hot Cocoa

Two weeks ago, I decided to go to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf  UP-Ayala Technohub Branch. It was a spur moment, and I was craving for their Chai Tea Latte.




The barista recommended me to try out their new drink, the Red Velvet Hot Cocoa. She said that it tastes like the Vanilla Dream Chocolate. So, I said, why not give it a try. So I ordered the regular sized.


The taste was unusual. It tastes of marshmallows. Definitely not going to order it next time. Just not my cup of chocolate. It was actually very chocolate-y. 

This was also the day I decided to collect stamps for the CBTL 2012 Planner.



My existing stamp collection :)

"Giving joy by the cupful" ~ Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


Quote for the Day: "Wait a minute - I'm a journalist... I don't take sides, I take pictures."
~ Nick Nolte

1 comment: