Saturday, July 16, 2011

Today's Lunch: Figaro's Chicken Thyme w/ Cheese Sauce

This is a new portion of my photo blog. Today's Menu, that is Today's Lunch/Dinner.

So here's my lunch I had last July 14, 2011, Thursday.



Spoon Meals: Chicken Thyme w/ Cheese Sauce Php215.00
I really love Figaro's Chicken Thyme w/ Cheese Sauce. I particularly love the cheese sauce. This meal would sometimes make me order for a half rice. The sauce is heavy, so is also the chicken fingers. This is served with a buttered corned and carrots, that I had opted it out. Plus, this comes with a choice of 3 drinks (regular brewed, iced tea, iced coffee), and I normally pair it with Figaro's 8oz brewed coffee.

So, I hope you find this mouth-watering.. enough that you should try it out at Figaro Coffee UP-Ayala Technohub Branch. :)


Figaro Coffee - UP-Ayala Technohub Branch
Ground Flr., UP Techno Portal Bldg., UP-Ayala Technohub
Commonwealth Ave., Q.C.
Tel/Fax: (02) 794-9861


Quote for the Day: "One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating." ~ Luciano Pavarotti

No comments:

Post a Comment