Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pan de Amerikana ~ Katipunan Branch

A dream come true! :)
YES!!

I have conquered Pan de Amerikana Katipunan Branch. I have passed this street so many times and have not noticed this side. I also wonder why there's an upside down red jeep, or a traffic light that lights oppositely, or why even the signage is placed upside down. My mind is running through as I thought that maybe it was a house who wanted a unique design for his outside space - pretty cool, I might say :)




My food trip partner, Aiza, accompanied me in this food adventure. :) It was hitting two stones. Why? We were also scouting for a venue potential for a photo shoot. They do allow it here. Good.

 

We had our late lunch here. We were clueless on what to order. The waiters were very much accommodating enough to suggest what to order. We tried out their best sellers.

We ordered:

Tinomok Php50.00
Tinomok is a Bicolano dish. It is similar to Laing. Tinomok is made of ground pork and small shrimps wrapped in gabi leaves, cooked with coconut juice. It was delicious! 

Ilokano Sarabasab Php45.00
Sarabasab is a dish known as "pulutan", originated from the province of Ilocos. Made of pork, onions, sliced pepper. Served either with rice or as is. Famous for alcoholic drinkers.

Barry's Chicken w/ Rice Php65.00

 

Everything tasted so good! We really enjoyed their Tinomok! :)

Turon Langka Php20.00
 Aiza ordered Turon Langka. And I order Bilo-Bilo, or Ginataan.

Bilo-Bilo Php25.00
For Php305.00, we were able to order all of these! :) Miscellaneous orders include: extra rice, green mango shake, brewed coffee and fresh calamansi juice.

I definitely recommend eating here. And I absolutely will be visiting back to enjoy my favorites. :)


Quote for the Day: "A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." ~ Eudora Welty

No comments:

Post a Comment