Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shangrila Heat - A Buffet to Remember

With the craze of eat-all-you-can-buffets nowadays, the search for the perfect buffet servings is on the roll. Situated at the heart of Shaw Blvd., EDSA, Shangrila Hotel has something in store for our buffet cravings and mouth-watering tummy desires.

As a child, I've often stayed here when my dad had to attend some medical conventions. Sponsoring companies would provide him a complimentary room for his stay during the days. My sister and I would enjoy a bask in the sun, as we swam along their then big swimming pool. With the passing of years and turning of age, my family and I once again revisited the place.

Shangrila Heat is definitely a buffet worth coming back for...

The night we came over was the night when we celebrated my parents' anniversary, to be exact, it's their 29th wedding anniversary. It was really a special night and special treat for my hungry tummy and a great opportunity to bring out my camera and take random photos.



Dessert Table
Brace yourselves for some mouth-watering photos. They will speak for the experience we had. To enjoy fully this meal, I suggest you skip the rice, and try every dish in small servings. :) 

An iced-bowl of crabs :)

The Filipino Specialties


A selection of yummy and healthy fruits


An Indian Cuisine section :)

SHANGRILA HEAT

Quote for the Day: "If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff."
~ Jim Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment