Friday, January 21, 2011

A Faux Project of an Amateur Photographer

So, to start my photography this January, I will be doing a faux photo project. We'll see how I can keep up with the Weekly Project suggestion. But I will still be posting some random photos aside from this project.


All photos in the project will be blogged - one photo/one blog.


I hope I can accomplish out this. :)


I am now accepting X-deals ( I need the experience and I know you the need the budget and portfolio ;), Let's help one another :D)


Without further ado, come travel with me this year 2011. :)
Your comments, tips, criticisms are all HIGHLY appreciated. (even though it will hurt)


Click and Shots,
Gayle


Quote for the Day: "Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase." - Percy W. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment