Friday, November 12, 2010

November Essentials - Cebu Trip

I just randomly thought a wonder theme for my November Album. November is the start of the holidays and lots of bazaar events are popping up here and there, aside from that it's also a time for travelling. November is like summer, like May, only colder. :)

To jump start this portfolio, I went to Cebu to accompany some Japanese friends. It was a spur of the moment decision, and I was really excited.

The itinerary?
-B.a.L.I. (Baia Cuore Language Institute)
-Larsian
-Mactan Shrine
-Talisay
-Carcar
-Argao

It was only a one day tour and I am eager to do more of this when I return to Cebu.




Food tripping at Larsian


Puso!

BBQ & Isaw :)

Lapu-Lapu Shrine




buying guitar

mini-guitars


And this was how we ended the day,
wacky shot


Quote for the Day: "I am a tourist." - Gary Winogard







No comments:

Post a Comment