Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tagaytay, Cavite - January

To start off my year, my cousins from Cebu came over to Manila to visit us. With lots of subject to shoot, my then, point and shoot, Sony DSC-N2, was my constant companion through the trip.


Though my frustration of starting out the many photography projects, I am opting for this project instead. A monthly portfolio of all of my shots, regardless of the themes and subjects.


Without further ado, let's start posting these pictures away!


Cam: P&S Sony DSC-N2
Post-Processed: Adobe LR2 & CS4


This first shot with the bayong, was right before we start our travel to Tagaytay. While awaiting for some of our friends, I decided to shoot around. And I found this shot very interesting. It's the perfect get-up for a day out!
"Bayong's Day-Out"


Arriving at our first stop - Sonya's Garden.


The picture below is a version 3 shots. Originally, it was a plain subject with the shadow of falling water background. I thought that it might be interesting to plain around with the shot, open the silhouette, shades, bring out the colors and the like. So here are my best shots.


"Trio H2o"



*This 3rd shot is my most fave amongst the 3 versions*


Sonya's Garden is a dslr picturesque place. If you haven't been to Sonya's, I suggest you better head over there with your camera on hand. Simply, there are lots of good subjects at Sonya's.One can't help it but just snap away!"Sonya's Garden" http://www.sonyasgarden.com/


Quote for the day: "You can photograph anything now." - Robert Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment