Thursday, July 22, 2010

July @ Kathy's Place

I looove every collection of Jojo's all sorts of lamps and vintage stuff! I just realized that it is a good location to randomly shoot and shoot. Now that I have my "beloved investment", I am so fascinated by all of it, which by the way, I've seen ever since. With my camera on hand, i fell in love with its every bits and pieces. :) So, here are my best shots.









this was just sitting at their shelves ;)

see the red lanterns? cool huh? :)


cousin ioni with baby euan


shot by Jojo


 baby Euan - do i look like mommy Ioni or daddy Lord?


Counter-clockwise: Iya, Mikha & Euan 


Quote for the Day: "The type of camera you use for photography makes no difference. A loving, open heart makes a photograph, not a camera." - Anonymous




No comments:

Post a Comment